Franklin County Saddle Club
2018 SCHOOLING SHOWS
April 14th & May 19th
Judges: Robert Aycock (4/14) & Lela Van Dyk (5/19)
Office Opens at 7:30am ~ Shows Start at 8:30am
$5.00 per Class ~ $5.00 Office Fee per Entry
$25 Over-Night Stabling ~ $15 Day Stalls (stalls include 1 bag shavings)
$15 RV Hook-Ups (electric & water) ~ $5 Over-Night Camping (no hook-up)
Concessions: Judy Scott's Chuck Wagon
Ribbons to 5th Place, Participation
Ribbons for all Jr. Exhibitors 17/Under
Champion & Reserve High Point Awards ~ Jr. Ex. 12/Under & 13-17, Sr. Ex. 18-39 & 40/Over, Green Rider, English & Western
Series Champion & Reserve High Point Awards ~ All-Around Jr. Ex. 17/Under and Sr. Ex. 18/Over
(must attend both shows to be eligible for the Series Award)
1. Halter Horses 2/Under, Any Breed/Gender
2. Halter Geldings, Any Age/Breed
3. Halter Mares, Any Age/Breed
4. Showmanship, Jr. Ex. 12/Under
5. Showmanship, Jr. Ex. 13-17
6. Showmanship, Sr. Ex. 18-39
7. Showmanship, Sr. Ex. 40/Over
8. Showmanship, 1st/2nd Yr. Green Handler
~ 15 Minute Break ~
9. Walk-Trot English Pleasure, 1st/2nd Yr. Green Horse
10. Walk-Trot English Pleasure, Jr. Ex. 12/Under
11. Walk-Trot English Pleasure, Jr. Ex. 13-17
12. Walk-Trot English Pleasure, Sr. Ex. 18-39
13. Walk-Trot English Pleasure, Sr. Ex. 40/Over
14. Walk-Trot English Pleasure, 1st/2nd Yr. Green Rider
15. Walk-Trot English Pleasure, Open
16. Walk-Trot English Horsemanship, Pattern Only
17. Open English Horsemanship, Pattern Only
18. English Pleasure, 1st/2nd Yr. Green Horse
19. English Pleasure, Jr. Ex. 12/Under
20. English Pleasure, Jr. Ex. 13-17
21. English Pleasure, Sr. Ex. 18-39
22. English Pleasure, Sr. Ex. 40/Over
23. English Pleasure, 1st/2nd Yr. Green
* Presentation of English Horse High Point Award
These shows have been established for
schooling and training purposes.
· Long pants, short or long sleeved shirt, and boots with heel required. Properly fastened helmets required for all Jr. Exhibitors 17 Yrs. & Under while mounted anywhere on the grounds.
· Jr. Exhibitors 17 Yrs. & Under must have an Adult (parent/guardian/trainer/coach) present on the grounds.
· Stallions may only be shown by Sr. Exhibitors 18 Yrs. & Over.
· Tack must be consistent with Division, i.e. - English tack in English classes, Western tack in Western classes.
· Training equipment allowed in all classes; the Judge & Show Management reserve the right to prohibit any training equipment they may consider abusive, excessive or dangerous. Two hands on the reins with any bit in the Western classes is permitted.
· Cross entry permitted between all classes except no cross entry permitted between the Walk-Jog or Walk-Trot and Open Horsemanship Pattern Only classes in the same Division.
· 1st/2nd Year Green: Horses or Riders who have never shown in the Division being entered prior to January 2016.
· Horsemanship Pattern Only classes are judged on the position of the rider, execution of the pattern, and performance of the horse and rider.
· Horsemanship & Showmanship patterns will be available at the Show Office.
· Class entries will not be accepted at the gate and must be made in the Show Office. Entry Fees for missed or scratched classes are forfeit and will not be deducted from amounts owing on Open Checks.
· Dogs must be on kept on a leash at all times.
· Unsportsmanlike conduct, and reckless or abusive behavior will not be tolerated, and may result in dismissal from the grounds and forfeiture of all entry fees.
Class List | Entry Form | High Point Class Chart